lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

   When you change to a new place without the experience gained or getting memories in a good. Perspective for a future ...your effects gonna be only a room , a lonley house and any insignificant place. My name is Juan Pablo Mancilla Alcazar and I born this way.Since i was a baby ,I always live in the same house with my big sister , my parents and some homemades that work for a while..I can said my life was happy ,at least the things I remeber ..When I was 5 years old my parents decides its already time for a change of home...The resason, my mother was pregnant and the space wouldnt be enough .The day of the move out .I remeber how I put my red litle car in the car. I left the old house behind but, I steal memories I never gonna give back ,like the hits , my dog , and thinks that for a 5 years old was the best onesInmidiatly when we went to the new house with my just born brother Jorge Javier Mancilla Alcazar My eyes became bigger and bigger,like when see something you can't imagine .... The time pass and I start feeling in home again. I meet new people, play with my toys ,ride in bycicle ,hide and seak and some times i lost for hours and only came back home for some meals ,recharge energy
   In that time i was crossing 11 years old . And my good memories only increases same at my age My childhood run faster than usual and in few months I will enter to midle school " A unknowing area" and for the mayority a big challenge. The first 6 months in midle school was the easiest . I have everything I want . In home I only need to ask for something and i got it.and school the teacher. Treat us like babys (no responsabilities) .In that time was a perfect life.. The next 6 months was the surpising ones. The company of my parents crush .Imagine the day before you have everything and only one day after you realize your life as you knowing wolud never be the same . In my house the things change. inimaginable. The same place but since now diferent thoughts .I live in the same house. 2 and a half years. .. And in the process i became a man. That i wouldnt be capable of doing years before ,stronger , maturity and. the best POSITIVE ..
   This year 2011 I live in 5 diferrent house and in each one I learn something , with every single members. Maybe I has a good and bad times .but .......When you change to a new place without the experience gained or getting memories in a good. Perspective for a future ...your effects gonna be only a room , a lonley house and any insignificant place. My name is Juan Pablo Mancilla Alcazar and I born this way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario