lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

One night that never ends



.Finally the day came . Was my graduation from 6 grade.I wake up happy and ancious , I saw my suit in my closet and I know today was my day .The problem , saw the clock at 10 am ,and realize the party was still so far away .When I open the door ,my big sister was already awake and start asking me if I was ready ,and if I can help her to select her dress .That awkard moment when you need to tell you sister she wouldnt go. Adriana only look me at my eyes seriously ,a moment pass and she only said. ."I already know dumb.". I go down said hi to my mom and dad. And smile .Maybe it was only and good excuse to eat plenty of food before breakfast.
I take a bread and a cookie, in silence a walk away. I felt like a rat in my own kitchen . But ... The food. Pay the feeling .The breakfast was normal.In lunch time my parents told my: " Today , only today you are goine to select the restaurant, you want to eat "I remeber I select pizza I dont know why . We finish eating. We start walking in every shop of the mall . In one moment I grab my cellphone and so the hour. IT WAS TIME . My parents go home and change the same as me ,I wear a Gray suit .how my parents dress ? I even care in the moment .The party was on club aleman .I plenty remember when my father was tie my suit bottoms before enter the room ,at the same time telling me ,he was very proud of me. My first reaction was to smile .In my mind the only thing I wanted was to hug him and cry .But I thought it would be a litle shame.. When my father finish the bottoms . I go apart with a still big smile in my face . And only said thanks in whispers. I enter to the party with my friends ..then the night passes to fast. When you are having fun times fly.The party ended .I enter into the car .for me was a challenge ,because the tireness was too strong . Finally I enter to the car .Supossed I inmidiatly got sleep . Because I only open my eyes to be sure I was sleeping on my bed . Its amazing how one night ,one sentences , one decicion , one simple responsability can make a simple kid in the most happy kid.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario